Taking On Your Legal Struggles
Anyone facing legal troubles knows it is a lonely, stressful situation. The legal system in South Dakota is extremely complicated; the way forward is not always clear. With the right attorney, you can understand the process and lose a great deal of stress.
My name is Jeffey Beck, and at my firm, Beck Law, Prof., LLC, I work hard for each of my clients from Sioux Falls and across South Dakota. I listen to your concerns and educate you on your legal options. If you need someone to fight for you, I will be there.
A Full-Service Legal Practice
I provide legal services to individuals and businesses in many practice areas. Due to my broad legal practice, my insight into the law has made me creative in my approaches. I can help you with such matters as:
- Family law: divorce, child custody, adoption, child support, property division, paternity, visitation, and protection orders
- Criminal defense: DUI/DWI, drug offenses, marijuana, meth, assault, domestic violence, domestic violence and neglect and cannabis law
- Personal injury: car accidents, motorcycle crashes and animal bites
- Business formation: Business organization, contracts, business disputes
- Environmental law: water drainage, land-use changes
- Administrative law: Police misconduct lawsuits, eviction, professional licensure
- Estate planning: Probate and estate administration, trusts and wills
No matter what your legal issue is, I will provide you with aggressive representation and thoughtful advice.
Criminal Defense From A Former Police Officer
As a former police officer, I bring insight to criminal defense matters. I understand how investigators work, how cases are built and also where the weaknesses lie. I can aggressively attack the case against you using my knowledge of procedure.
Legal Help From A Service Member
I intimately understand how hard military family law cases on both service members and civilians. For service members, I offer my empathy and understanding of their situation in addition to my compassionate advocacy. For civilians, my experience in military divorce law makes me an ideal representative to handle these sensitive matters.
Strength Comes From Compassion
I get to know my clients so I can be the representation they deserve. I put in the work to understand your struggles and build solutions that work for you. You get to set your definition of success, and I will pursue that goal with strength and resolve no matter the obstacles.
Contact my office by calling 605-271-0488 or sending an email using this online form.